2. Add halved button mushrooms and sauté for a few minutes
3. Add some chopped garlic and a big bunch of kale and pour in a cup of vegetable stock or bouillon. Simmer for a few minutes
4. Add some fresh prawns to the pan and cook until they turn pink
5. Serve with some organic buckwheat noodles.
Tomato and Lentil stew…..
1. Heat 1 teaspoon of coconut oil in a pan and add 1 chopped red onion. Simmer on a low heat until the onions turn soft.
2. Add some chopped mushrooms, garlic and baby tomatoes to the pan and cook for a further few minutes.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of tomato paste to the mixture and stir well. Add 2 tins of tin tomatoes, some fresh thyme, salt & pepper and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Add in some cooked lentils and stir the mixture well.
5. Serve with a steamed fillet of Sea Bass.
I hope you have a yummy sups! xxx