- Begin in a strong plank position. Your heels, hips, shoulders, and ears should be in one line.
- Inhale, bend your elbows and slowly lower yourself towards the mat.
- Exhale, push your body back up into a plank position. Repeat for 12 reps.
- Lying on your back, knees bent and feet flat on the floor hip distance apart, neutral spine (natural curve in your lower back).
- Place your hands by your temples, inhale, and slightly nod the chin to your chest.
- Exhale, and crunch your upper body up towards your knees.
- Inhale to release your head and shoulders slowly back down to the mat. Repeat for another 20 counts.