Pilates is great for everyone. Whether you're pregnant, injured, old, an athlete, a weight trainer, a dancer....
Depending on your body and what you are trying to achieve, you can gain any of the below aspects from taking up Pilates:
* Improve your overall body strength
* Improve your flexibility and posture, keeping the body mobile
* Helps to prevent or reduce injury
* Improves your coordination, stability and balance
* The precise and controlled movements will target specific muscles especially your local stabilising muscles
* It will help build long, lean muscles by combining exercise and stretching
* It is an effectible body-sculpting workout
* A dynamic class will deliver cardiovascular conditioning benefits, therefore helping you burn fat and loose weight!